- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This is a really good store. It has all your home improvement needs for such a low price but very high quality!
My entire family loves going to IKEA. The shopping trip becomes an adventure, and we never leave disappointed.
Looooove it, how easily you just find what you actually need. Good quality material, affordable in most cases.
IKEA is such a great place for home renovating I absolutely love them and all the modern chic styles they offer
IKEA is great for everyday household needs. It takes a long time to get through the store, which I don’t love.
Who doesn’t love Ikea? They’ve got everything you need for your house, plus cheap cinnamon rolls. Say no more.
Let’s be honest, who doesn’t love ikea?! I could spend all day in here and leave with a fully decorated house!
hands down the best store on earth. i will never get tired of going in ikea. always new cute affordable things.
Best part is the meatballs!!!!! Haha but seriously I get stuck in here for hours even if I don't need any thing
IKEA is a fun place to go. The furniture they sell is a good price and it's very sturdy! I love shopping here!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos