- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea! Always good prices on everything you buy! Love shopping st the store and getting cinnamon rolls!
I'm obsessed with Ikea and every time I go into the store it makes me want to seriously redecorate my house.
Who doesn't shop at Ikea lol ? Most of the furniture in my bedroom is from Ikea and looks great I might add.
IKEA has a ton of options to decorate your home. They literally have anything you need at affordable prices.
I love IKEA furniture. I like putting it together and it's mostly quality furniture for low cost than others
I love love IKEA. They produce great looking furnitures! Plus, they're durable! It's super fun to visit IKEA.
It's always fun to go to Ikea! I love getting lost in the store and finding cute random things to take home!
Such a fun store. Great prices with good quality. Got my couch and dining set from here and they are so nice!
Best store hands down for furniture shopping. There furniture are so simple, cute, and easy to put together.
IKEA will forever be the best store to get lost in and buy everyday use items! Huge variety and great pricing
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos