- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
They’re furniture holds up. However it is rather complicated to put together. Can’t wait to get the Alex 9s.
I love Ikea they have everything you can think of. Their prices are great and they also have lots of variety
I am in love with ikea all of their products are amazing and I love buying little creative things for there.
Love everything about this store!! Yes, it's always busy and hectic, but such great deals at amazing prices.
Mi tienda favorita sin lugar a duda puedes encontrar de todo y a muy bien precio ballan no se van a arepentir
IKEA has everything you need. Most of their things are good quality. The shopping experience is always great.
There's no better reason to get into a huge argument with your SO than for something that happens in an IKEA.
Absolutely love our new bedroom furniture from ikea! We've never gotten new bedroom furniture, it's perfect!
I love this stpreitsso new and up to style and trends a bitspendy but otger then tat goodquLiry. Buy buy but
I Get amazing things at decent prices! All in the range I can afford I love it everything I get from there .
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos