- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I am always so inspired every time i visit IKEA! Affordable, easy and appealing, they have everything you need.
Love how organized IKEA is and how everything is laid out. Easy shopping with kids although it gets super busy.
Bought all of our dressers here and our king bed frame with pullout draws. We love Ikea for household finishes
I love IKEA products always so modern and chic defiantly staples for your home on decorating I go crazy at IKEA
I recently purchased 2 Alex drawers and couldn't be happier with my purchase. The assembly was quick and easy.
Found all of my makeup drawers through ikea. They are perfect for makeup collectors and give me plenty of space
Quality of stuff is alright. Some stuff is really fun. Good price point for many different products. Gogo
IKEA is a magical place where I got all my dorm stuff incoming freshman year. Love it and love shopping there.
Even though it’s super easy to get lost inside I still love coming to ikea. Whatever you need ikea will have it
All my bedroom furniture is from ikea, no joke. Simple clean look and it was affordable which was a great plus👍
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos