- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is a great place to get ideas for any space in your home. It’s likely you’ll find just about anything you’re looking for. Most products are inexpensive, though sometimes you’ll sacrifice quality for cost.
I got my entire bedroom furniture from IKEA. We went for something simple and white. It was easy to put together because I didn’t have to do a thing, my husband did haha. But we’re very happy with our bedroom.
Who doesn't love ikea! Haha they have lovely beautiful clean cut looking furniture i especially adore the Alex 9 set, perfect for storing your makeup collection or crafts or even jewelry pricey but I recommend
I love IKEA. I know some people complain about their products / directions but I love a challenge and I love putting things together so no complaints from me. Well. Just one. I wish there was one closer to me
I love my Ikea desk. I have the alex desk and matching drawers. The quality is good and I feel like I can have the desk for a really long time. The only downfall is having to assemble the products on your own.
This store is GREAT! I furnished my house with almost everything from this store. From beds to bathroom to kitchen. There’s nothing you can’t find here. Kitchen items are amazing to buy and so are the bedrooms
We recently got an IKEA in my city last year. I love going their so much! I really like the wide range of furniture and organizational items they sell. I think their products are very reasonably priced for what you get. I have been very happy with everything I have purchased so far.
In ikea i have found all the furniture that i have in my apartment, from my bed to my towels at a very reasonable price and very good quality! I can always find trendy items to make my living space stand out.
Terrible customer service. No bags at check out. Average products. Only shop here if you know what you’re getting into and if you are ready for a mental breakdown and like to waste several hours of your life.
I went to ikea for the first time this summer with my boyfriend and three year son. I loved how everything was set up and neat and organized. We ended up making a few purchases for our work places and at home.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos