- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This is a great place to get good priced furniture though building them can be a huge pain uts worth the deals
I love IKEA this store is so nice. I always get stuff here my knifes are from this store and they are the best.
I've only ever gotten a few things from here, but I've been pleased with everything thus far. Really neat place
Ikea is my go to for furniture. I love the sleek modern look. But they have more traditional furniture as well.
I love walking around the stores and seeing all the furniture and I start to plan out my whole future with IKEA
ADDICTED! You can spend all day in this store LITERALLY because they have food there and it tastes so good! lol
I’ve gotten many furniture pieces from ikea. They have lasted forever. I️ just hate putting the stuff together
Great place to buy all your home needs. And the yummy frozen french vanilla yogurt ice cream at the exit cafe.
IKEA has nice stuff for your house when you are trying to decorate an a beautiful home with a affordable ideas
I love IKEA. My only complaint is that it's a little overwhelming. They have amazing options and great prices.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos