- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I recently purchased a drawer chest for my sons nursery! It's beautiful and saves so much room in the small room
Love the prices of IKEA and the products actually look really nice! Pain in the but to put together but worth it!
For such low prices, IKEA creates really beautiful products! They always look cute, clean, and on trend. Love it!
Amazing furniture if you're willing to put in together yourself. Great quality and it lasts forever. Very unique.
Love their selection and prices. Even to just walk around the store. Good quality furniture for very little money
If you like to build your own stuff this is the place for you, but if your looking for a finished furniture nottt
Honestly one of the best stores ever. I don't have one near me sadly but anytime I travel I stop by one if I can.
Well what isn’t there like about ikea. The prices are affordable and the product meets my expectation every time.
I gust shop there long time ago and I didn't like the furniture maybe i will go again and see if something change
I have found some good finds here. Some of the furniture is very cheaply made but over all for the price not bad.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos