- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea disney for adults. As long as you have the time ikea has the solution. I always check the clearance first.
I bought myself a black dresser from here. 6 drawers, I just love it. Perfect size and it looks nice in my room
I love Ikea this stir is so nice, so much fun to walk around. Also has so much stuff at such an affordable rate
Good quality household items and furnishings. In store displays are inspirational. Excellent customer service.
Excellent store and its in super great condition. The employees are so excellent and veey nice and intelligent
Love the furniture I buy for a few months until it starts to fall apart. Towels are my favorite item from ikea
I love the furniture here and all the kitchen supplies. IKEA is my favorite place to shop at for Mother's Day.
Ikea is my go to store for inexpensive yet quality furniture pieces. They sell really pretty pictures as well.
I could get lost in this store. It's already taken to much of my money. And everytime I go i find more to buy.
Love love love Ikea I go there all the time they have really bomb furniture and decor and the prices are great
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos