BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Meg D.
Republic, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this store! They have absolutely everything I never knew I needed for my home lol All joking aside though, I could walk around IKEA for hours on end. I typically get dishes and kitchen gadgets from them.
Dante T.
henderson
Love ikea. We get all our household items from here. Tables, chairs, end tables. It is very affordable and it has amazing deals. We don't shop there often but when we do we always leave with lots of good finds.
Grisel M.
Aurora, IL
Love how the whole place is set up in general , always go just to give me ideas of decorations very huge furniture place to shop about everything home interior , always go shopping their for my furniture more .
kylee w.
Astoria, OR
IKEA is such a fun and different experience from other stores, it walks you through a path unlike other stores. It’s a very creative and interesting take on traditional shopping and is one of my favorite stores to visit.
Stephanie A.
Ikea is a great store! If you're going to stop there, make sure you have a few hours! The store is huge! The only downfall is that you have to put together the products yourself. The prices are very reasonable!
Melyssa O.
Buffalo, NY
I love the concept behind IKEA, I love how I can pick and choose what products and colors I want with no pressure from employees. I like the food at IKEA as well because it is different than American cuisine.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love just walking around IKEA honestly. I bought a dresser for my son from here that has held up pretty well thus far and a bed. I gave the bed to my lil sis cuz my son outgrew it. I love the home decor here.
Mara
Indianapolis, IN
We recently got an IKEA in my city last year. I love going their so much! I really like the wide range of furniture and organizational items they sell. I think their products are very reasonably priced for what you get. I have been very happy with everything I have purchased so far.
Ittiqa R.
Cumming, Ga
It’s always fun to shop at IKEA. If I know what I need, I still make a walk through the displays upstairs. It’s also nice that they have a cafe. Prices are amazing and it’s easy to put the furniture together as well.
Meree R.
Terrible customer service. No bags at check out. Average products. Only shop here if you know what you’re getting into and if you are ready for a mental breakdown and like to waste several hours of your life.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?