- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Amazing selection, excellent value. Love the small space designs, just wish there were more locations in the US.
I like shopping at ikea the workers are friendly and helpful, the store is clean and they have quality products.
Affordable, convenient and great style. I love everything about this store. Staff is always friendly and helpful
Great value. Great design for affordable prices. The company also does great things for the environment as well.
Love IKeA! Walking around the showroom is always inspiring . I have some really good deals and home decor here !
Wow, Ikea where to begin. As someone who likes a good challenge I really don't mind putting everything together.
Ikea always has fun, useful, and inventive items and storage ideas to use around the home. I love shopping here!
This is a great company! I get most of my storage stuff there! Such a big place and so many things to pick from!
For such low prices, IKEA creates really beautiful products! They always look cute, clean, and on trend. Love it!
Expensive, but quality! And I'll forever be proud I was able to build a dresser all by myself, and did it right!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos