- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This is the best place and one of my favorite whatever we need we now IKEA GOT IT thats why we love to shop there
I love this place. It's like a maze for adults. I always find cheap fun products that I can't find anywhere else.
There isn’t a product that I don’t love ! I currently have a list of items I soon would like to buy for my house
Um. It's IKEA. Not only is everything sleek and cute, it's cheap. You just have to deal with putting it together.
Amazing furniture if you're willing to put in together yourself. Great quality and it lasts forever. Very unique.
IKEA is the best place to get ideas to your home. I love the prices and their product. Love love love it.
I love going to Ikea even if I'm not looking to buy anything. Just be wary as some products aren't good quality.
Agrivating to go through but the look of everything is pretty nice. It is hard to put everything together though.
Ikea is great for home decor and furniture at a really good price it’s not outstanding but it always does the job
The easel I got for my son was perfect. Chalk board and white board plus a roll of paper. He absolutely loves it!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos