- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I got all my furniture there and I love everything I got! Totally Recommend it and quality is amazing and cheap
My entire family loves going to IKEA. The shopping trip becomes an adventure, and we never leave disappointed.
I bought an IKEA utensil holder to make a hanging lamp out of it. I love the light it gives off in my kitchen.
I LOVE Ikea! It has everything in regards to furniture. My whole bedroom is from Ikea and I couldn't be happier
super cheap items for house, good quality for price... so many options to all taste!!! i love this store
I love ikea! You can find anything and I usually end up getting many more things than I originally came
I absolutely love IKEA. The products are great prices and unique designs. Wish there was one closer to me.
gotta love the prices, they have SO much variety! I visit them a lot, even the vanilla frozen yogurt is great!
This is my hands down favorite store always, can always find amazing deals and the best, long lasting furniture
I bought a coffee table from IKEA and it is just the cutest thing ever! The sales associates were very helpful!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos