- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea! The items are easy to put together and you just get so much inspiration when going into the store
Love love love Ikea I go there all the time they have really bomb furniture and decor and the prices are great
Very overwhelming and usually I get too frustrated to finish with my order. I wish it were set up differently.
Bought items for my dorm at IKEA. They all have flawless designs and easy to use products. Highly recommended!!
Good store. There advertisement is a little over the top. There furniture is okay but needs a upgrade Severely
Most of my furniture is from here and I love it. Not as difficult to put it all together as some people think.
ADDICTED! You can spend all day in this store LITERALLY because they have food there and it tastes so good! lol
LOVE IT! I hope to get more furniture from ikea. Ikea is very affordable and always has what I want for my room
I love going to ikea they have anything that you are looking for ! And it's also so expensive and easy to build
Cheap prices with the cutest furniture for my room! And I love the deal of a free meal with a purchase of $100+
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos