- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love the quality and price of Ikea products. Doesn't matter what I'm looking for I can always find it at Ikea!
LOVE IT! I hope to get more furniture from ikea. Ikea is very affordable and always has what I want for my room
Love how organized IKEA is and how everything is laid out. Easy shopping with kids although it gets super busy.
IKEA isn't very close to where I live so I don't have a need to drive that far for the stuff you can get there
Ikea is always fun, their products are quirky and great for storage. I could spend an entire day in their store
IKEA is BY FAR one of the best furniture shops!! I love them so much and would buy all my home furniture there.
IKEA is great. There is such a selection of simple organization tools. Things you didn’t even know you needed.
I love this place. They have great furniture and household items. I will go back. And I recommend it to others
IKEA is the best! I love going there for home decor, when I shop here I buy in bulk and always come home happy.
Ikea is my go to store for inexpensive yet quality furniture pieces. They sell really pretty pictures as well.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos