- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Very big. Very helpful people. You could spend all day there and still not have made it through the whole store
I LOVE IKEA! I call it m home away from home ;) the product there is so affordable, and everything is so nice.
I am a fan of ikea for reasonably priced furniture and home goods. I like the storage and organization options.
Everything you need and want for your home at an affordable price , youll find it here !!! Love this store ....
IKEA is such a great place for home renovating I absolutely love them and all the modern chic styles they offer
Lots of products for the home and office. Reasonably priced with a variety of designs / options to choose from
Love ikea. It offers so many different things that are for the most part easy to assemble and quite versatile.
This store is amazing! So many things to chose from! The quality is pretty decent but the price is even better.
The shelf I purchased was easy to construct following the directions and identical to what I saw in the store.
Love this place. I just hate that things take so long to put together and it can be hard to navigate the store
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos