- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Bought all of our dressers here and our king bed frame with pullout draws. We love Ikea for household finishes
Love stuff from ikea ! The vibe at this store is always great ! The instructions always confuse me though haha
I like how big this place is! They have a ton a varieties on items to purchase which is awesome! Great prices.
Who doesn’t love Ikea? They’ve got everything you need for your house, plus cheap cinnamon rolls. Say no more.
Rather expensive but an amazing seection and great quality. Easy to put together and sooo soooooo many options!
I love how organized this store is! And I love that I can afford to shop here & come out with my money's worth
There products bare always great in my idea!! I just recently got some new kitchen appliances and I love them!
hands down the best store on earth. i will never get tired of going in ikea. always new cute affordable things.
Awesome they have some amazing stuff. Really nice and affordable. You can build anything. Love it, all of them
I've purchased several items from Ikea. From picture frames, to light fixtures to household kitchen essentials
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos