- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ive gotten murrors from ikea and they lasted years. Its a little price but it lasts. The food court is good too.
I could and I have spent hours in here and have spent more than I wanted. They have great modern furniture pieces
Ikea is great for a first apartment and for a new house. Quality is wonderful and they have everything you need.
I love their furniture. Easy to assemble, and it fits my apartment with ease. I've never had an issue with them.
I really love that store. You can find a lot of items for a great price. The quality of the items is mostly good.
Seriously love this store. I could spend hundreds and not even feel bad !!! They have so many interesting things!
Ikea is a great place to find cheap furniture. Some of the products don't last very long. Others are a great buy.
You can find almost ANYTHING at IKEA and I just love to shop there. Great products and great quality. Recommend.
The store for everyone. I wish it was closer to home and our nearest one is 2hrs away and shipping is ridiculous.
There is always great things at IKEA! I buy most of my furniture from there! It's the best for college students !
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos