- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
bought a great makeup desk for my room and would recommend it to everyone. it is a great height and very spacious
Always has friendly employees. I could spend hours deciding on what I want to but with such a variety of options
I love ikea!!! It doesn't really feel like I'm furniture shopping! I always walk out with way more than I needed.
I love going to ikea! The food, the furniture, & customer service are all great. I’ve never had a bad experience.
A bit confusing to get the products you want and you have to build/install yourself but great prices and quality
I love Ikea to death but sometimes it just kills me how expensive it is but hands down an amazing brand and store
You can find just about everything you need and things are super inexpensive! Office chairs are great to buy here
Very good selection at very cheap prices! Everything is very cute, and they have a HUGE selection to choose from.
I love ikea !! It's such a unique store and you can find nearly anything for your house that you are looking for
You can get lost in this store but it's worth it. Sometimes the quality isn't great but you get what you pay for.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos