- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I Effing love!!!!!! IKEA . It's literally where I always go for furniture or decorations for all over the house .
I have the most beautiful hammock bed from ikea it is absolutely lovely everyone loves it, my own princess bed :)
I love ikea so much. It’s where I buy all my furniture for my new apartment. It has everything I could ever want.
I have loved all the products I've purchased at IKEA. They all look great in my home and have lasted a long time.
Love this store everything is so afortable and I am never able to leave with just one item. Plus they have food!
The only place I buy wardrobe at it’s very good quality, easy to built very affordable not so expensive at all .
I️ love ikea has everything I️ ever need. The best stuff great prices once I’m in there it’s hard for me to leave
Great store to get cheap things for your house. I always loved going shopping here for things for my apartment.
Their products are wonderful but once you take the furniture down to store, it may be best to just buy new items.
We have these in Black, they are a cheap easy alternative to having a closet and they keep our clothes separate.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos