- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great place if you're furnishing your home or bedroom. Got my bedframe here and am very happy with it. Always go to
I cant say enough good things about IKEA! The awesome products are unbelievable. And the PRICE? Its my go too store
Cute cheap furniture and the most amazingly tasty meatballs. If your not shopping for furniture get some meatballs
All of their furniture is very easy to assemble and their throw pillows have a lot of pillow coves to choose from.
My entire house is from ikea. Their furniture is very affordable and handy to build up. The store gives great ideas
Some of there items are hard to put together, and some are cheaply made. Although they do have some great designs.
My boyfriend bought me a floor lamp for Christmas and I love it. Putting it together was so easy and it’s so chic.
Ikea is awesome! I love that I can get great furniture for a reasonable price. We also get couple therapy for free.
They have everything you're looking for in terms of home furnishing needs. I love their selection of beds and bath.
Don’t shop here that often. However, it did have one of the three things I was looking for last time I was shopping
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos