BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kathryn M.
Wanna feel like an absolute idiot putting something together? This is the place for you. Want to feel like you might destroy the desk you just bought and can’t figure out where to put the drawer, YOU MADE IT.
Priscilla G.
Los Angeles, CA
IKEA always has the best prices around. Whenever I move into a new apartment I buy all my new home supplies from this store. They have a wide selection of home products and cheap prices. Recommend this store!
Corinth S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I know IKEA isn’t the best place to shop really good quality pieces for the house, but it is where I know I can find decent ones for decent price points. I also enjoy building furniture. I find it therapeutic!
Elaine C.
Malden, MA
Although it’s a little hard to find ikea around me, I must say it’s humongous inside and always find what I’m looking for minus the people that I go in there with haha. Can we talk about their food court? Lol
James D.
Every time I go to this place, it’s like a kid in a candy store. And now I have learned that they have online delivery. This is a dangerous concept for me but I am pretty stoked! Hello renovation. Here I come.
Morgan R.
Russellville
Who doesn't love ikea! Haha they have lovely beautiful clean cut looking furniture i especially adore the Alex 9 set, perfect for storing your makeup collection or crafts or even jewelry pricey but I recommend
Rebecca K.
Tempe, AZ
I recently furnished my new house with almost everything from IKEA and i am very happy. Some of the things can be tough to put together but all you need is directions and a LOT of willpower and you can do it!
Meree R.
Terrible customer service. No bags at check out. Average products. Only shop here if you know what you’re getting into and if you are ready for a mental breakdown and like to waste several hours of your life.
Kayla J.
Very horrible customer service. I have heard great things about IKeA and was excited to try it. I was supposed to receive my order 8 days ago and when I called they could not find the order. Very disappointed.
Rayah M.
Idyllwild
IKEA is a great place to get ideas for any space in your home. It’s likely you’ll find just about anything you’re looking for. Most products are inexpensive, though sometimes you’ll sacrifice quality for cost.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?