- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Wanna feel like an absolute idiot putting something together? This is the place for you. Want to feel like you might destroy the desk you just bought and can’t figure out where to put the drawer, YOU MADE IT.
IKEA always has the best prices around. Whenever I move into a new apartment I buy all my new home supplies from this store. They have a wide selection of home products and cheap prices. Recommend this store!
I know IKEA isn’t the best place to shop really good quality pieces for the house, but it is where I know I can find decent ones for decent price points. I also enjoy building furniture. I find it therapeutic!
Although it’s a little hard to find ikea around me, I must say it’s humongous inside and always find what I’m looking for minus the people that I go in there with haha. Can we talk about their food court? Lol
Every time I go to this place, it’s like a kid in a candy store. And now I have learned that they have online delivery. This is a dangerous concept for me but I am pretty stoked! Hello renovation. Here I come.
Who doesn't love ikea! Haha they have lovely beautiful clean cut looking furniture i especially adore the Alex 9 set, perfect for storing your makeup collection or crafts or even jewelry pricey but I recommend
I recently furnished my new house with almost everything from IKEA and i am very happy. Some of the things can be tough to put together but all you need is directions and a LOT of willpower and you can do it!
Terrible customer service. No bags at check out. Average products. Only shop here if you know what you’re getting into and if you are ready for a mental breakdown and like to waste several hours of your life.
Very horrible customer service. I have heard great things about IKeA and was excited to try it. I was supposed to receive my order 8 days ago and when I called they could not find the order. Very disappointed.
IKEA is a great place to get ideas for any space in your home. It’s likely you’ll find just about anything you’re looking for. Most products are inexpensive, though sometimes you’ll sacrifice quality for cost.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos