- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
They made me have very good furniture and home products. I really love IKEA, the best quality, lovely staff.
I bought everything i needed for my vanity here. A little on the pricey side. But not to bad. I love this store.
My favorite store, I once went everyday for a week to remodel my new room! They have everything I want and need!
Love shopping at IKEA. Recently purchased a sink and cabinet set for bathroom. Great furniture for small places.
My absolute favorite!! Love the minimalist style of their products and amazing quality at a very affordable price
Muy buena tienda de muebles de gran calidad y a un precio bastante asequible , ademas dispone de zonas de ocio ;)
Well what isn’t there like about ikea. The prices are affordable and the product meets my expectation every time.
Love ikeaaaaass half of my house was furnished there !!! It's si affordable and cute. Sometimes even unique. !!!!
Love ikea. They have any and everything you could imagine. They are very affordable as well. Very friendly staff.
Love Ikea. Look beyond all the crapoy furniture to see some great products. I love their kitchen items the best.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos