- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea! I honestly love putting the furniture together, I find it therapeutic. My husband knows to back off when I bring something home. Never have had any problems with them. Very affordable prices and quality products. I still own everything I’ve ever bought there over the last 8 years.
I love shopping at ikea! They have a day care center for FREE for starters! Everything is very easy to find and labeled correctly. Even if you do need help their staff is amazing and always goes above and beyond!
This is a fun store to go in. I used to have to drive 2.5 hours to get to the closest store, but one just opened an hour away! There’s a little bit of everything in here and the furniture is a good affordable price.
I love going to this store, although I always spend WAY more than I should. There are so many great products at such inexpensive prices. I love having the many options that don’t always look TOO cheap I my house.
They always have a great selection of items that are reasonably price! Be prepared to spend some money there especially how they have the store set up where you have to go through the entire store in order to exit LOL
I love ikea! It is so fun and I love the way the store is set up and how there are different rooms set up. The products are affordable and there is a great selection on products. There are a ton of things to buy.
Love IKEA! I could find everything I’m looking for(and everything I’m not lol, and end up buying them). They have really nice furniture and home decor and everything in between. The best part? They’re affordable!
Love IKEA. Wish it wasn’t so far from my house. We usually drive a van there and prepare for what we might want. Love this store. Cheap yet cute items like no other. Can be difficult to put together sometimes though!
You can find close to 95% of anything you're looking for at the store. It's cost efficient it's cute you can definitely get your bang for your buck there they have great stuff especially if your house is smaller. Definitely worth it Poppin one day and just look around you'd be surprised and what they have and what you need there
I have an IKEA addiction!!! As someone that worked at a higher end furniture store and still 99% of my furniture in my home is from IKEA—I think it’s safe to say where I stand! Plus their food is pretty good too!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos