- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I Kia has so many wonderful things. From a decorating a dorm to your very 1st apartment you combined it all at IKEA
Great place to find inexpensive furniture. Lots of great items but flimsy. Could have a few more colorful options.
My daughter recently just moved into her first apartment at college and all I can say is that Ikea was a lifesaver.
Very affordable! Love the contemporary furniture sets. The cafe has great food. I love everything about this place
I like shopping at ikea it has a big viarity of things, and i love how cheap things can be and such a good quality.
i love ikea & am so glad there’s one close to home now. there’s so many options & ideas for transforming my spaces!
huge store. love the options. would love if all the directions came with words so i knew had to put things together
Such great modern designed the only bad thing is the online ordering opt only. Wish we had a store in our location
The makeup drowres are very convenient and easy to organize your makeup. They are very affordable and easy to use .
Every time I go into Ikea I can spend hours in there. It's definitely a huge store and I literally get lost in it.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos