- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Affordable items that look good as well. Sometimes it’s a bit of a hassle having to assemble everything yourself
Great if you like to build it yourself and hope it stays together lol we shop here often for pillows and what not
Love ikea.. can be there for hours in all the different rooms an it's just like the mall with a huge food court.
I love Ikea to death but sometimes it just kills me how expensive it is but hands down an amazing brand and store
Um. It's IKEA. Not only is everything sleek and cute, it's cheap. You just have to deal with putting it together.
There isn’t a product that I don’t love ! I currently have a list of items I soon would like to buy for my house
Love love love. Super affordable. Instruction are always easy and they deliber for a fee. Plus the jacks are cool
Very good selection at very cheap prices! Everything is very cute, and they have a HUGE selection to choose from.
everything comes in good condition and i love shopping online to see what good deals and sales they have going on
I love Ikea! Great furniture at amazing costs! Sturdy and lasts a while. And the store is so much fun to go into.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos