- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
My daughter recently just moved into her first apartment at college and all I can say is that Ikea was a lifesaver.
I love ikea because once I’m in their it’s like a dream home. Gives me good ideas how to decorate rooms! I love it!
IKEA is pretty cool, I don't buy all my furniture here but would love to do a kitchen remodel using their products
This store is amazing. The best store for furniture, my husband bought me a nice desk at a low price and I love it
I love the price that their products have and the fact that they are realy fashion and they are really easy to work
Ikea... I coud walk around Ikea for days and never be bored. Ive gone 10 times. And ive still not seem everything.
Modern and affordable furniture. It's also versatile as I built my vanity out of random pieces from their website!
I loooooooove IKEA I can be in there all day if possible. Everything looks very nice and fancy but very affordable.
huge store. love the options. would love if all the directions came with words so i knew had to put things together
The furniture I bought from IKEA is top quality! I love the changeable couch covers that are washable and durable.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos