- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Great store for accent pieces and to get room inspirations. Perfect for the people trying to decorate on a budget.
I love IKEA so much they will always be my number one place for home repair and furniture I love this place so much
Ikea is the ONLY place I would get furniture! Everything is really inexpensive and relatively easy to put together.
I can’t ever leave this place without buying at least one thing! I adore this place and how unique their stuff is!
Ikea is a good store really affordable. Like many places you get what you pay for. But i really recomend the store.
IKEA is truly a superstore, it has everything I need and in all honesty, everything that I want that I don't need!
Love, love, LOVE IKEA. It is my significant others and i's go-to place for anything fir our home. Highly recommend!
We have 4 dressers from ikea and we adore them all. One serves as a dresser and changing table for our 9 month old
Love this store. Great place to get storage items and book cases. Even a great place to get clothing systems.
Great for low budget. Doesn’t survive moves well. Shop area is the best always end up buying way more than I need!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos