- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea. They have great products and services at a great price. They are local and offer help if you need it.
Love, love, LOVE IKEA. It is my significant others and i's go-to place for anything fir our home. Highly recommend!
Didn't fall apart, was easy to build, nice color, stays keeping my home lookin fresh, really cool and unique design
I LOVE IKEA - very confusing layout, but other than that, great furniture for those who have a small budget.
Love this store. Great place to get storage items and book cases. Even a great place to get clothing systems.
Went to IKEA to outfit my college apartment and it was good quality for the price. I still have some of the pieces
I love shopping here... great prices and they have so many different types of styles there's something for everyone
I love this store they have anything and everything! They have what u are looking for good prices amazing products
I've purchased my master bed, my daughter's bed , closets and shelves from here. Love love Ikea and get affordable
We LOVE ikea! We don't have one near but anytime we are close to one we make sure and stop, usually 2 times a year.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos