- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love IKEA furniture, even though sometimes it's hard to out it together it's so affordable and trendy, I love it!
Excellent store if you need ideas to decorate your house and other spaces. Ikea it's the best. I love to go there.
We have the best IKEA! It's like going to the mall. My kids ask to go to the big shopping store with the meatballs.
Love this store and its merchandise not crazy about the layout of the store but love that their items are different
Me gusta porque tienen mucha variedad de muebles y más artículos para el hogar que son de buena calidad y modernos
This is literally a store and a destination. It is one of my favorite places to go, anytime I am in Chicago I stop.
I love Ikea. They make the cutest products for affordable prices. My entire college dorm was furnished from Ikea
I love it here. I mean it is too expensive for me but I do love everything in here even if I can't afford it. Lol
Great store to get cheap things for your house. I always loved going shopping here for things for my apartment.
I love buying furniture and accessories for our rooms from ikea! I love waking around and dreaming up new ideas.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos