BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jenie N.
Irvine, CA
I love buying my furniture from this store. Everything is easily accessible and I love how they have different decor you can choose from. Also, most of the furniture are very affordable compared to other stores.
Maya J.
Pooler
I do love the simplicity of their product. I only wish they had a store closer to me, which it seems like they are improving on opening more stores throughout the US. I would definitely recommend shopping there.
Miranda T.
Wheeling, WV
My IKEA furniture never lets me down. You know why? Cause I put my blood, sweat, time and tears into building it so it always returns the favor and lasts for ever and of course looks modern in great in any room.
ashleigh c.
Penacook
Who doesn't LOVE ikea! I go once a year right before the holidays. Its an entire day spent there, so much to look at, they have everything you could possibly imagine to decorate or organize an entire home/office
Kelsey H.
RENSSELAER, NY
I love IKEA. While some products are pricey it is nice to go in and find something that is useful or needed. I have bought quite a bit of first time furniture from them and it lasted well for all it has gone through.
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love IKEA.. I still have home decor in my apartment going on to five years that haven’t broken down. If you enjoy assembling pieces,this is the best place for that skill.. IKEA is definitely my go to spot for furniture.
Ashley B.
Cleves
It’s a very unique experience. That’s obviously why they offer a store map. I could spend all day in here and not get bored. The materials are the best quality. It’s all extremely affordable. I can’t get enough!
Ivonne C.
S sioux city, NE
One of my favorite stores. Always has so many pretty things to buy. Bought my vanity there. Built it by myself. Instructions are easy to follow and come with everything you need. Will def shop there in the future.
shylo s.
Vancouver , WA
IKEA is one of my favorite places to shop for affordable furniture. I really wanted a nice entertainment stand for my tv and space to decorate. I found the perfect one there and it was as that hard to set up. :)
Brianna W.
New York , NY
I love IKEA because they have great and minimalistic furniture for cheap prices. Their furniture does not cost a fortune however sometimes their instructions for putting something together can be a little vague.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?