BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jessica L.
Livonia
Great store with so many options available! It is a warehouse style store so there is a gallery you walk through to view things that are larger and then you take down the info of the things you are looking to purchase so that you can pick them up in the warehouse. It can be a tad bit confusing at times as you have to sort through things to get each individual part but it works out in the end. The quality of the products are decent— not high quality but not junk either and the prices are reasonable so you aren’t breaking the bank! Overall I’d say it is a good store that has a lot of unique stuff!
quiara h.
Suffolk, VA
I don’t know why but I just love Ikea. They have all the items you’d ever need for your house or office and nice prices. But what really gets me going is the food court. Oh lord the Swedish Meatballs are heavenly. But when shopping makes you tired and hungry, you can go and have a nice meal and rest.
Veronica P.
Ocala, FL
I love ikea, I recently purchased a couple of things for my makeup room. They look like they’re great quality, and we’re super affordable. Can’t wait for them to arrive. byAlegory Premium Beauty Organization Acrylic Lip Gloss Organizer & Beauty Care Holder Provides 24 Space Storage | byAlegory
Jessica C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love IKEA. It's such a great store to buy anything to decorate home or office. It offers a variety of glassware, China sets, art work, cabinets, TV stands, tables, beds and everything you might need for some classy decor! The best part is IKEA has their very own restaurant inside the giant stores.
Christa C.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
IKEA has some amazing furniture for a decent price! I have the Hemnes 8 Drawer Dresser in white while my husband has the Hemnes 6 Drawer Dresser in white. They are spacious and easy to assemble if you read the directions carefully. I would shop here all the time for my furniture only if I go to an IKEA store. The only reason I gave a 4 star is due to the horrible customer service and slow delivery. We ordered our dressers in May, were given a delivery date for two weeks after order was made, only to have them delivered 3 months later. Other than horrible customer service, love their products!
bri s.
united states
Shopping at Ikea is always an adventure. I love walking through the different sections and picturing all of the different types of furniture I could get for my house. I like that you can see basically all of it all set up so there is no question of how it'll look out of the box, but yet you don't have to lug your selections around the whole store with you before purchasing. Instead you just write down the item information, and go pick it up at the end of your shopping trip. Not to mention there is a small cafeteria by the checkouts...who doesn't get hungry after a productive day of shopping? My only complaint is that it is always busy when I go, but I guess that is just a sign that it's a popular shopping choice. I just wish they would open another store in the area then.
Kristy G.
miami springs, FL
Who doesn’t love Ikea? If you need anything, and I mean anything for your home, any furniture or a random fake plant go to Ikea. Even if you’re bored and have nothing to do just go to ikea. If you’re hungry go to Ikea. I promise you they have some GOOOOOD food, and I’m not talking about the hotdogs you can purchase on the way out. I mean the actual food they sell in their food court!!! The variety of Swedish food/deserts/regular food u can buy is amazing. Plus if you sit by the window you can get that nice lighting for pictures. It’s honestly such a cute place. Ikea is just doing big things. Ikea changed the game. 10/10 recommend.
Keyllan C.
Lutz, FL
Going to Ikea is an experience in itself that I really enjoy. It is a very fun outing on a slow weekend day for us. I do find that I am drawn to some of their things that are priced very nicely, however I feel that a lot of their bigger pieces of furniture are not worth buying. Maybe it’s the Scandesign or the materials but I would rather go somewhere else and pay a little more for a more unique piece that will last longer. I think it is great for young people or those with a small budget. IKEA does have a ton of smaller houseware items that I love and continue to purchase such as cutlery.
Kari W.
Dayton, OH
IKEA is an experience. It’s great fun to look at the tiny apartments/living spaces then stop by the food court. I have several Ikea furniture pieces and they were affordable and well made. The ikea pillows and pillow inserts are among my favorite products and I love the candles too. Great store!
Jessica M.
Clementon, NJ
IKEA is a fun experience but can be overwhelming if you don’t have a game plan. I look online or at a catalog before I venture Into the store. I keep myself out of trouble that way. It’s easy to overspent because everything is so cute and so affordable that you can overbuy without even realizing.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?