- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Nunca fui a loja, mas deve ter produtos bons, pela sua alta classificação de estrelas , gostaria de conhecer a loja
I love there breakfast and wide variety of home decor. Shopping is so cozy in this place because of the wide space.
What better way to start building your first apartment with pieces from here. Always able to find something I like
Great place to buy cheap, modern, and artsy furniture, although they can be difficult to put together on your own.
It's a great place deals off the roof. Keeping you wanting more. It is a place anybody can go and find there stuff
I love Ikea! All my furniture and utensils come from here. Really inexpensive and sometimes I just go to hang out.
Such great modern designed the only bad thing is the online ordering opt only. Wish we had a store in our location
I love taking a trip to ikea. Although make sure you have the whole day to do so because you get lost in ikeaworld
I bought the Alex drawers. Easy to build and spacious to store all my makeup. The quality of the material is an A+
But I prefer to shop at the store, every time I get large items delivered their always at least slightly dinged up
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos