- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I wish I can remodel my house with all ikea. They have amazing stuff. You will definitely walk out with something.
Great prices for adorable furniture! Putting the furniture together is a headache but that’s what my fiancé is for!
You're all in one home furnishing store with plenty of nice decorative items to choose from at a reasonable price.
My favorite store!! Maybe furnitures aren't always very well made but the designs and prices are just hard to beat!
Ikea is just what it is cheap furniture. I would never buy anything substantial but for most items they are great.
Ikea is awesome! I love that I can get great furniture for a reasonable price. We also get couple therapy for free.
Ikea is the ultimate place to shop for basics. They have reasonably priced textiles, lighting, and small furniture.
I love IKEA but there isn't one anywhere near where I live now and there won't be one where I'm moving to either :(
I bought the Alex drawers. Easy to build and spacious to store all my makeup. The quality of the material is an A+
IKEA has such cute stuff! I love going to the store to ft inspiration... However some of the stuff is really cheap.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos