BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This place can be a little overwhelming at times. It’s great for college dorm and small apartment living. Sometimes the quality isn’t as great as you would get from a larger retail store such as Jordans furniture.
Chloe g.
oakdale
I absolutely love Ikea! A I have the Alex 9 drawers and a vanity from ikea and they hold up extremely well. Also pretty affordable! Not overly expensive for the quality! I definitely will continue shopping at Ikea
Elyse H.
Love walking through Ikea and seeing all the rooms set up. Since I live in NYC it's tough to get big things from there, but it's definitely worth it if you need a piece of furniture just for practicality purposes.
Annette G.
Commerce, GA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Ikea. I could spend hours walking around their little preset rooms getting ideas for my own house. While most of their furniture isn’t the absolute best quality, for the price, you can’t beat it.
Catherine L.
Miami
Love the furniture and decor pieces. Prices are great too. Food is good for the price point. Only downside as everyone knows is that you have to put ur own furniture together yourself which isn't a big deal for me.
Melody C.
Waltham, MA
I love ikea, however you have to go in knowing that it will take a long time to put together whatever you buy, and you will get lost walking through the store. But its still worth going to, cheap decent furniture!
Abi L.
North Canton, OH
I love IKEA! They have really great throw pillows and blankets for such a great price! I love the modernity of the store, and I have purchased many faux plants, furniture, throw blankets, and decorations from them.
Hannah J.
Minneapolis, MN
IKEA has great options for someone looking for affordable furniture and other home necessities. I have found desks, tables and chairs, and an awesome couch here that have held up well and stayed looking wonderful!
Julia N.
I love ikea!! Their products are so affordable and nice. I would honestly got there just for the food court. I have multiple items from ikea and will definitely come back in the future for more! Highly recommend!
Kristin B.
Central Islip, NY
I love ikea! It is so fun and I love the way the store is set up and how there are different rooms set up. The products are affordable and there is a great selection on products. There are a ton of things to buy.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?