- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Modern and affordable furniture. It's also versatile as I built my vanity out of random pieces from their website!
Great place , the things is great . And the price is super efficient , you won't regret purchasing their product .
I LOVE IKEA - very confusing layout, but other than that, great furniture for those who have a small budget.
ikea is so amazing and i love everything they have but I find the store to be a little confusing and overwhelming.
The makeup drowres are very convenient and easy to organize your makeup. They are very affordable and easy to use .
I've only been to the store a few times but it is awesome! They have everything you could ever need for the home!
IKEA is pretty cool, I don't buy all my furniture here but would love to do a kitchen remodel using their products
As a military family we love ikea furniture as it is the ONLY furniture that has made it through all of our moves!
I love Ikea. Their prices are low. Their material quality is good. I just wished shipping wasn't almost over 100$.
IKEA has many varieties of desks, chairs, and organization stuff. When I go to IKEA I usually get organiztion.....
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos