- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is my all time favorite store for homegoods! Great price and great product! I built my dream vanity with IKEA!
You have to build the products yourself which can sometimes be hard but overall the products are very good quality.
Ikea helmers are a fantastic product for home organization use. A very popular product for nail polish collectors.
Great place to buy cheap, modern, and artsy furniture, although they can be difficult to put together on your own.
My daughter recently just moved into her first apartment at college and all I can say is that Ikea was a lifesaver.
IKEA is amazing for kids plates and silverware. We have gone back for a few extra sets to keep at grandma's house!
We LOVE ikea! We don't have one near but anytime we are close to one we make sure and stop, usually 2 times a year.
Love Ikea and the simplicity of the products. The only thing is that I'm not a fan of putting everything together.
Fun practical affordable furniture for college students. I love to change up my furniture and this place is perfect
Pretty much all the furniture in my room as well as most of the Decor is from here! Super affordable and well made!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos