- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is such a great experience! It's full of inexpensive furniture with unqiue styles...plus some delicious food.
Great place to go get idea on design and easy to follow for DIY at home. Great prices and quality products!! LOVE!
I love this furniture store I just wish the furniture I liked wasnt so expensive. Cant wait to purchase my vanity!
I love this store. Even if it’s just to go look around. T gives me so many ideas for my home to look so much nicer
I've purchased my master bed, my daughter's bed , closets and shelves from here. Love love Ikea and get affordable
They have the coolest products. The price points are great but the assembly of the products are a little difficult.
I got a bed here at ikea. Full size with espresso colored headboard. It was super soft and I definitely recommend.
Poor quality items. I wish they had options as far as quality. Good thing is, everything is affordable and stylish.
LOVE Ikea! Lots of varity for home & office at great prices. Customer Service is great. Always friendly employees.
Everything about this store is amazing down to the lunch options right there as you shop. Assembly is required tho
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos