BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Hannah C.
sadler
Affordable. Beautiful. Sleek. I love ikea as much as I love furniture. I also love that there are so many customizable options and such a wide range of products. Way to go IKEA. You do scare me a little bit though.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
I love ikea so so much! I love their cafeteria especially LOL! So yummy! I love that they have a cafeteria set up, perfect for hanging out with friends when you don’t even need to shop! I love it! They are amazing.
Alexis H.
Bowie, MD
If you’re into diy’s then you’ll love IKEA because you have to put the furniture together. There’s also a cafeteria in there in case you get hungry. I would highly recommend IKEA as their products are inexpensive.
Larissa S.
Chicago
I love ikea! Sometimes I go just to walk around, or buy some famous meatballs. Customer service is fantastic and everyone that works there is very friendly. Definitely not an “in and out” store....you can get lost for days.
luis C.
Arizona
IKEA is a great and affordable wholesale priced store in which you can purchase many of things for your home including furniture and plants! For luxury furniture that doesn't break the bank, IKEA is the way to go!
Melody C.
Waltham, MA
I love ikea, however you have to go in knowing that it will take a long time to put together whatever you buy, and you will get lost walking through the store. But its still worth going to, cheap decent furniture!
Anne-Claire G.
Versailles , KY
This store is usually pretty organized, but the only issue I have is that the instructions aren’t in English or have any written instructions at all. Some pieces come broken or damaged, and IKEA is great at replacing the items/pieces but it’s frustrating to need them again.
Elyse H.
Love walking through Ikea and seeing all the rooms set up. Since I live in NYC it's tough to get big things from there, but it's definitely worth it if you need a piece of furniture just for practicality purposes.
Phoebe M.
Tampa, FL
This is a place where you can get great furniture at a decent price. I think the quality of furniture could use improvement, and I find that it’s a struggle to have to piece things together from scratch sometimes.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This place can be a little overwhelming at times. It’s great for college dorm and small apartment living. Sometimes the quality isn’t as great as you would get from a larger retail store such as Jordans furniture.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?