- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is no where near where I live so I do not go. I will not shop online, I need to see the item in person first.
IKEA has been one of my go to's for low prices on everything the home needs especially when buying your first home!
I love the Ikea furniture every time I visit the stores I get inspiration to decorate my whole home a certain way.
Love this store. Great place to get storage items and book cases. Even a great place to get clothing systems.
Always something to buy! Great decorating ideas, and the kitchen products are fantastic! My go to place for straws!
Has some good basic pieces. Just frustrated that they don't seem to have a lot of storage furniture in plain black.
Love all of the things they sell. All of my house is full of IKEA things! Always very cheap price for what you get
Platform bed frame was just what i was looking for. have had it for 3 years and even brought it to school with me!
IKEA is amazing for kids plates and silverware. We have gone back for a few extra sets to keep at grandma's house!
Very great prices. Great for college students of first time home owners. Not to mention, the great meatballs! haha
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos