- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is the place to go for meatballs! JK. They also have an amazing variety of stuff for your home. Also affordable.
For a gift we got my mother in law a grill pan from ikea and she loves it so much! We will have to get ourselves one.
you get what you pay for and how you treat it. It is fine for a single person w no kids but it can be damaged easily.
I love Ikea! Their "Alex" Drawers are PERFECT for my vanity in my beauty room! Super easy to assemble. Great storage
I LOVE Ikea their furniture is so pretty and amazing! I been to my local ikea and I fell in Love with their furniture
I really love their kitchen ware it just really is very inexpensive and lasts a long time I will be buying this again
Easy to build furniture but the store is very overwhelming. I wish you didn’t have to wade through hoards of people.
Ikea is a great store to go shopping when you need something for your house what ever they always have great bed sets
Easy shopping they open up the interior designer in all of us! Look online for ideas. I like the lighting department
IKEA is the best place to go for all your home needs. Furniture, bedding and accessories. Can't find anyplace better!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos