- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea has great products! From furniture to kitchen utensils, we use it!! It's fun to walk around and be inspired too!
I just bought $300 worth of furniture from here for my apartment and I got a lot for what I paid for. It was awesome
Hands down best place on earth. You can find almost everything here and I love buying my room decore items from here
Have an ikea home and Iove it!!! Awesome products, price and quality, always get nice compliments about my home decor
IKEA has really cute and girly fun stuff like makeup desks, decor and lots of other reallh fun things for your house
I love this place. I love everything about it. I always find what I need and what I dont need. Definitely recommend.
I absolutely love my bed frame! Easy to assembly and disable. Strong sturdy parts that has survived at least 2 moves
Great to go here after every move. They have the best little things to pick up plus some good decor and drawers, etc.
I love this place it has everything u would want in your new house. But its a bit pricey. I still am obsessed with it
I have been to this stor 3 times. Pricing is inexpensive can’t wait to purchase my desk from here for back to school
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos