BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ashley H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love ikea!!!! Cute stuff for the home at a low cost to reasonable. Nothing costs more than it should and the store is full of options! You’ll be able to find something you love in ikea no questions asked.
Catherine L.
Miami
Love the furniture and decor pieces. Prices are great too. Food is good for the price point. Only downside as everyone knows is that you have to put ur own furniture together yourself which isn't a big deal for me.
Sydney P.
Edmond, OK
Who the hell doesn't like IKEA?! I mean everything is so cheap, the style is modern, they have everything AND you can freakin' eat there. Sucks having to out it together yourself, but worth it with all of the pros!
Chloe g.
oakdale
I absolutely love Ikea! A I have the Alex 9 drawers and a vanity from ikea and they hold up extremely well. Also pretty affordable! Not overly expensive for the quality! I definitely will continue shopping at Ikea
Sinai U.
Napa, CA
Affordable items and great quality. I have the Mickey desk to do homework in dark brown(almost black) and also to store makeup. Also have a chair with it; if you need furniture on a budget Ikea is the place to go.
Hannah J.
Minneapolis, MN
IKEA has great options for someone looking for affordable furniture and other home necessities. I have found desks, tables and chairs, and an awesome couch here that have held up well and stayed looking wonderful!
Jessika A.
I love ikea, but I do not love when it’s crowded. Going through the showroom is so fun! But a lot of the products are damaged from people coming through. I recently purchased the Alex Desk here and I absolutely love it!!
Regina D.
Great place to get all types of things for your house and to have a great direction of interior design! Love how I can get anything and everything there for my current room and future rooms! Definitely recommended
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
IKEA is one of my favorite places for furniture. It’s cute and different kinds of furniture. It’s definitely somewhere I like to go to get inspired by looking at the way they have everything set up in their rooms.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
I love ikea so so much! I love their cafeteria especially LOL! So yummy! I love that they have a cafeteria set up, perfect for hanging out with friends when you don’t even need to shop! I love it! They are amazing.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?