- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I LOVE IKEA. It is the best place for decorating and furniture and their food court and chocolate bars are the bomb!!
Ikea has great prices on furniture and home decor items. I love walking through and getting inspired by the set ups.
Everything at ikea is very cheap love it!! I dont love how the product is not put together but for the price it is ok
I can be at this store all day. So many cool items. Amazing prices. Something for everyone. Great ideas for any home
Where do I start? Half the furniture in my hosue is from this store, have been on dates to just get lost and explore!
Great store, has everything you need, the only thing is that you have to actually build everything that you buy there
Everything is cheap and cute but I don’t have 8 hours to get lost in the warehouse so we only go on special occasions
Best place when you're on a budget. Love grabbing something and using it for something else. Has everything and more
Love ikea!! I have bought everything from plants, to a buffet, to an organizer and all of it has been great quality.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos