- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA shelving units are amazing. They are easy to put together once you read all instructions. They are very durable.
Who doesn't love Ikea?! I wish I lived closer to a store but when I do go I'm never disappointed in their furniture!
Love how you can create what you want and you have so many options, not only is it affordable but good enough to last
One of my favorite stores!!!! Always has high quality products! And with the splurge to make my home more beautiful!
Love the store and how has the cafeteria and their products are always top of the line and super super nice and clean
I love the hemnes bedroom set for the price. I get compliments from people on it that don't realize it came from ikea
I love ikea. There is literally nothing wrong with this stop. They have everything I need including vegan meatballs.
I love my Alex drawers and desk I picked up last month from Ikea, the quality is well worth it & the prices are fair!
I love this store. Everytime I go with my family we think their prices are affordable, they have great quality stuff.
IKEA has sturdy, good-looking furniture for an affordable price. Just follow the directions closely when assembling!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos