BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
I love ikea so so much! I love their cafeteria especially LOL! So yummy! I love that they have a cafeteria set up, perfect for hanging out with friends when you don’t even need to shop! I love it! They are amazing.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This place can be a little overwhelming at times. It’s great for college dorm and small apartment living. Sometimes the quality isn’t as great as you would get from a larger retail store such as Jordans furniture.
Selah M.
Arverne, NY
Once I move into my own apartment I know for a fact that I’m going to have to rely on ikea for my furniture pieces such as shelves, lighting, tables etc. I love the atmosphere in the store and all of their products
Phoebe M.
Tampa, FL
This is a place where you can get great furniture at a decent price. I think the quality of furniture could use improvement, and I find that it’s a struggle to have to piece things together from scratch sometimes.
Larissa S.
Chicago
I love ikea! Sometimes I go just to walk around, or buy some famous meatballs. Customer service is fantastic and everyone that works there is very friendly. Definitely not an “in and out” store....you can get lost for days.
Lydia
It’s a huge store with many options and great food. I could even come here just for the food. There is a possibility of becoming lost or confused. There’s a play place for kids while you shop. I love ikea so much!
Elyse H.
Love walking through Ikea and seeing all the rooms set up. Since I live in NYC it's tough to get big things from there, but it's definitely worth it if you need a piece of furniture just for practicality purposes.
Catherine L.
Miami
Love the furniture and decor pieces. Prices are great too. Food is good for the price point. Only downside as everyone knows is that you have to put ur own furniture together yourself which isn't a big deal for me.
Melody C.
Waltham, MA
I love ikea, however you have to go in knowing that it will take a long time to put together whatever you buy, and you will get lost walking through the store. But its still worth going to, cheap decent furniture!
Alexis H.
Bowie, MD
If you’re into diy’s then you’ll love IKEA because you have to put the furniture together. There’s also a cafeteria in there in case you get hungry. I would highly recommend IKEA as their products are inexpensive.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?