- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I tend to buy a lot of house and kitchen decor from here. They most often have great quality but can be a bit pricey.
My other home! Their little accessories for your house and kitchen utensils are super affordable. You can’t beat it!
I'm buying these Alex drawers from them for my makeup vanity and I'm super excited but I hear mixed things about them
The home furnishings are cute and affordable. The store experience is chaotic. It's best to go in with a strict plan.
I like because you can decorate all your home, and there are many options to choose, andthe prices are cero accesible
We recently moved and bought new furniture at Ikea. Its affordable and there is a wide variety of options. I love it!
I love IKEA. The first time I went to one I got lost. But it's the best to go walk around and find the coolest stuff.
Decently priced modern things. Their meatballs are amazing too. Great place to shop for someone with a smaller budget
This place is amazing. Is you need what ever you want for your house. You can find in this place. I LOVE this store.
Who doesn't love Ikea. Every apartment I've had was full of Ikea furniture. Sturdy and well prices pieces. Love them.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos