- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Some of the cutest stuff ever. They are overpriced on a lot of stuff, in my opinion. But their selections are adorable.
It's the best store you can find almost anything for your house. They give you ideas of how you can remodel your house.
I love ikea! I never leave empty handed, meaning they always have exactly what I’m looking for at an affordable price!
We love Ikea for their big selection of furniture at great prices, Swedish coffee and those fabulous Swedish meatballs
I don’t know how many stars to give it because I haven’t gone there except for one time . But I would love to go again
I love ikea!! They have super cute super cheap home decor!! It’s all so easy to put together! Love this brand so much!!
My favorite place to go to just to hang out and shop. So many great ideas for the house. Also, the food tastes amazing.
IKEA is a great place for basic furniture shopping .. we love the cafe within IKEA as well for some Swedish meatballs
I love this place it has everything u would want in your new house. But its a bit pricey. I still am obsessed with it
Low prices and such cool stuff! The items in the store really seem to maximize the space in your house. Very simple.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos