- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love their displays give you ideas and the restaurant makes it a 5 star... to grab a quick bite and continue shopping
I love shopping at Ikea! They have everything you need to orgainze every room in your home. I love the alex drawers!
I love ikea they have an amazing selection of products and I can always find a coupon to make their deals even better
This is my favorite place! If I could visit everyday I would! Prices are unbeatable and everything is great quality!
Love the store and how has the cafeteria and their products are always top of the line and super super nice and clean
i love Ikea there set up is super nice & i can always find what i'm looking for, they even have a place to eat inside
I currently have a Ikea Mickie desk That i love so dearly! It works so good and it so stylish. Easy to clean as well!
I can be at this store all day. So many cool items. Amazing prices. Something for everyone. Great ideas for any home
IKEA you could find anything and it’s so affordable if you are trying to make your new place look amazing go to IKEA.
Everything is cheap and cute but I don’t have 8 hours to get lost in the warehouse so we only go on special occasions
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos