- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Excellent quality, all its products are guaranteed. I like them very much, they have a good price. I recommend them.
I LOVE thia store has all the furniture i need to make ny home feel like home, very affordable and very easy to shop
High quality furniture. only downside is that you have to put it together yourself. great cinnamon buns sold in store
Love using Ikea for my classroom and organization. Never know what you'll find- always an adventure! Love exploring!
I Kia is a good furniture store because they don't have that much expensive stuff but the stuff I really good quality
You can honestly get lost in IKEA for hours. I go in for one thing and come out with 10 things I never knew I needed!
Every thing looks so nice and it's so inexpensive. Only thing that's stinks is that you have to build it all yourself
Love this place so much. They have great furniture all my room furniture is from this place and there food is yummy.
Ikea is the place to go for home improvement furniture! Their stuff is so stylish but doesn't cost an outages amount.
I love ikea so much. I only wish it wasn't so far away. They always have the newest styles to make your home so cute!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos