BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
I love IKEA! I have one of their mattresses and it is the comfiest mattress I have ever had in my life! Feels like sleeping on a cloud! Their furniture is so high quality, trendy, and easy to put together. What more could you ask for?
Elena K.
Bethlehem
I love ikea. I’d live here if I could. I remember that one time Ikea had endless bins of Swedish fish. I wanted to go swimming in them. I bought all my furniture from Ikea. My bed is a little broke but I still love it
Amanda S.
los angeles
I spend hours in here! And I always buy things I don’t need but they are so cool! And the food is so good!! Get the meatballs and ice cream for dessert! YUM! Oh and really great furniture options at all price ranges!
Clorissa S.
langhorne
IKEA is by far my favorite place to shop anything home ! They have a wonderful plant section, which I love because who doesn’t love plants ! The furniture is always trendy and everything is within a great price range.
Drew B.
Kansas City
The showroom is always a great experience! IKEA has changed over the years for the better. Products have gotten better quality and while minimalism is still present, they’ve opened up to a larger variety of products.
Alexis S.
IKEA is my favorite furniture place in Atlanta. I got my bed from there and I stop in every now and there for room inspiration and things for organizing my closet . IKEA is perfect for people who enjoy modern decor 🦋
Emily S.
Most of my furniture in my room is from Ikea. I love how they have great quality for the price. It’s always super fun to walk through ikea and just look at the rooms they have set up. I plan on buying more stuff here.
morgan m.
Jonesboro, GA
IKEA is really a good store to shop from for aesthetically appealing interior decorations. They are a bit more of the expensive side but way more expensive that some other interior decorators shops. Highly recommend.
Katie B.
I love ikea! I bought my entertainment center and dining buffet table from there. The prices seem too good to be true. You have to put the furniture together, but it’s not a big
deal to me. I could spend hours there.
Sara R.
Bartlesville, OK
IKEA always has everything I️ need to achieve whatever organizing project I️ am doing. I️ will always shop here and always recommend them to anyone needing amazing deals on awesome storage ideas and projects in mind!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?